Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a fast growing FMCG company based in Kiambu, Kenya. We process High quality dairy products, which are available throughout the country under our flagship brand “Pascha”
We seek to recruit Area Sales Manager
Location: Kagwe, Kiambu
Nature of Job: Full Time
To lead the company’s revenue generation strategies.
- Determine quarterly sales and gross –profit plans by implementing marketing strategies: analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories: projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement National sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with demand and supply, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal targets, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPIs target are met.
- Assess the strengths and weakness of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on the ground support for the sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- From time to time, meet with the customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate customer concerns data to superiors.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and completion for his/ her defined geography and accounts.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict-ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Any other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor.
Skills and specifications
- At least a degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in retail, distribution or FMCG.
- Commercial awareness collaborated with a strategic mindset.
- Strong experience in managing complex projects/ business units/functions.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to build relationships and manage multiple teams efficiently.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with hands- on and result oriented approach.
- Ability to get things done through diverse teams.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV to email@example.com by Monday 22nd June 2020; only successful candidates will be contacted.