Assistant Sales Representative
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are looking for Assistant Sales representatives to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store.
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants.
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new goods.
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Purchasing and Supply Management.
- At least two years’ working experience.
- A clean and valid driving license
- Proven working experience in sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
Method of Application
Send your CV to email@example.com or