A Middle-sized security firm has retained our services to recruit a Branch Manager.
Position: Branch Manager, Bungoma
Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Manage security operations & incidents.
- Carry out security surveys and audits.
- Manage security contracts.
- Establish, implement and review operating procedures, to ensure high standards of performance for each Client.
- Do routine branch reports & returns.
- Ensure business growth and Development.
- Provide overall branch leadership to the team deployed.
- Provide a courteous and efficient service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure collection of service fees from clients.
- Manage company assets and equipment deployed within the Branch.
- Age: at least 35
- Experience: 5 Years in supervisory position in private security operations
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Business Studies, management or Security Studies
- Social Media: have active presence on social media
- Driving – Possess a valid Class BCE License
- Membership – Professional Association an added advantage
- Excellent people handling & leadership skills
- Proficiency in computer skills
- High integrity
- Financial Literacy and business mindset,
- Networking & Negotiating Skills
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to email their updated CVs and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 23nd June 2020.