- Company: Kenya Revenue Authority
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
The jobholder will oversee the delivery of KESRA programs for revenue growth in line with the KESRA strategic plan
Deliverables & Accountabilities
- Oversee the implementation of Academic programs
- Develop and implement teaching strategies to enhance revenue generation and growth
- Day to day supervision of teaching including planning for academic programs, preparation of syllabuses and their regulations, timetables, examinations and research processes,
- Supervision of academic staff and non-academic staff seconded to the teaching units
- Supervision boards and committees under the office of the Dean of Studies
- Lead, guide and motivate staff in the teaching units
- Provide input in the formulation and implementation of KESRA budgets and enhancement of internal controls
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognised university
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognised university will be an added advantage
- A PhD will be an added advantage
- Membership with a relevant professional body
Relevant Work Experience Required
- At least seven (7) years work experience in a similar environment of which at least three (3) years will have been at management level
- Proven track record of exemplary work performance
- Organization & Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Performance Management Skills
- Decision-Making skills
- Communication skills
- Innovative skills
- Analytical Skills and reporting
- Knowledge and experience in performance management
- This is a Readvertisement. Candidates who had applied to previous advertisements are advised to Re-Apply.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 21st June 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 21 June, 2020