The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
VACANCY NO. KSI/PSB/24/2020: REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICER III JOB GROUP ‘H’ (15 POSTS) TERMS: PERMANENT
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing, treating patients with common ailments;
- Diagnosing and treating patients at an Outpatient/Inpatient health facility;
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Carrying out minor procedures as per training and skill; and
- Collecting and compiling clinical data and referring patients and clients to appropriate health
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- A Diploma in Clinical Medicine/ Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers Council
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability. Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 29th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:–
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848- 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER