- Company: Airtel
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian global telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia, Africa, and the Channel Islands.
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit for the position of Key Account Manager – Corporate within the Enterprise Division. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Sales, the incumbent’s role will include;
- Sales: Meet and exceed given sales quota within an assigned portfolio of Corporate accounts
- Business Development: Develop key relationships with current Corporate customer and leads to drive solutions that are innovative and provide value relative to the customer’s respective business needs
- Portfolio management: Responsible for overall account strategy & management to improve quality of relationships, product penetration, revenue share, supplier status and ranking
- Advocate: Serve as customer advocate, accountable for escalation and proper customer positioning on all issues pertaining to customer satisfaction
- Documentation: Ensure that all account plans, organizational charts, account information and related documentation are current and on file record
- Contract life cycle management: Provide overall management of new, existing portfolio and information relative to the customers including legal, product pricing, commercial management relative to contract agreements, price books, pricing tools, one-off deal specific bids, etc.
- Reporting: Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting in sales pipeline management, all regular and ad hoc sales reports as and when required
- Undergraduate Degree in business related field or economics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in consultative selling, handling high value opportunities
- Working experience in Telecoms, ICT, ISP, Banking or related industry
- Good experience in managing complex solutions
Competencies and behavior
- Proactive, self-driven, energetic, resourceful and creative with experience of dealing with Corporate accounts
- Good presentation skills, able to project a strong, positive image of self and the Company
- Build good customer relationships at all levels to maximize Airtel Business’ ability
- Able to deliver professional sales presentation, proposals and reports. High Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good networking skills; able to communicate across all levels with ease
- Must be a strong team player with a commitment to value-based leadership.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 19th June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted