Chloride Exide has three locally owned limited liability companies in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. Chloride Exide Kenya Limited (CEKL) was established in 1963, Chloride Exide Tanzania Limited (CETL) established in 1966 and Chloride Exide Uganda Limited (CEUL) established in 2001. Chloride Exide’s core business is the distribution of automotive batteries, solar systems installation, backup systems installation, and solar water heating systems installations.
Chloride Exide has grown from a single based operation to being the largest battery and renewable energy distributor in the East African region while enjoying considerable presence in the COMESA trading block. Of particular pride is our strong brand supported by a region-wide network of over 18 branches and over 1500 dealers across the East African region.
The Position Holder is responsible for optimizing the CRM and other ancillary tools. As part of the Information Services team, the day-to-day work will involve fixes and improvements on existing customizations and code, as well as creating new solutions and applications for MS Dynamics CRM.
This role is a key player and liaison, maintaining and improving business process best practices, acting as an internal champion for CRM, identifying, recommending, and implementing continuous improvements to build-out company performance. This role is a key player and liaison, maintaining and improving business process best practices, acting as an internal champion for CRM, identifying, recommending, and implementing continuous improvements to build-out company performance.
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy CRM enhancements that include custom plugins, workflows, and form automation.
- Configuring the application to meet business requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK
- Customize and administrate out-of-the-box solutions like new entities, form upgrades, dashboards, email alerts, reports, and campaigns.
- Maintain and upgrade custom integrations between CRM and external databases.
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues with minimal supervision in a timely manner
- Work with external CRM consultants to coordinate customization and development
- Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (functional user training and technical training)
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications
- Assist in Developing data conversion and testing strategies
- Analyzing business processes (sales, marketing, finance and customer service) to identify opportunities for improvement
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems /Computer Science with a bias toward systems development.
- 2 yrs Experience developing desktop and web applications using C # and/or Visual Basic.NET and XML languages.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio .NET development environment would be an added advantage.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Relational Database Management System with the ability to develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Previous experience working with a CRM would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary to create simple, engaging and thorough training
- Experience documenting and analyzing sales processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Ability to identify issues/opportunities and recommend solutions, ideas and more efficient approaches.
- Proficient in data manipulation, data cleaning, and report creation.
Method of Application
If you meet these requirements and wish to be considered, please apply for the role through email@example.com by 19th June 2020.