Akus Digital Solution is a one-stop digital marketing agency based in Nairobi, Kenya. We provided Web design, SEO, Content marketing, Social media marketing, Branding, Paid search advertising, and Lead generation services to clients of all industries.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be tasked with creating digital marketing plans, social media marketing plans, and paid advertising client campaigns for all new & existing clients. He/she will also communicate with clients and is expected to be innovative and strategic with client’s campaigns to maximize results.
This position is:
Available Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Responsibilities (Tasks associated with the Role)
- Prepare and lead on-boarding Strategy Calls with new clients.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy for all agency clients
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- In communication with clients with updates on campaign, progress, goals, and strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Measure ROI and KPIs and make necessary strategy adjustments if needed
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Monitor competition for each client and provide suggestions for improvement
- Stay innovative in strategy and creative for all client accounts
- Increase in client results (CPL, CPA, ROI, etc.) due to added high-level strategic support
- Increased client retention
- Increased innovation on all client accounts via strategy, messaging, creatives, and more.
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- Available to Akus Digital Marketing Team remotely
- Expert in digital marketing strategy knowledge (Including social media marketing)
- Familiarity with WordPress and other Content Management tools
- Very organized and loves utilizing project management tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Coordinating and tracking SEO and PPC campaigns
- Attention to detail and a passion for digital marketing
- Ability to handle to adapt to changes and work under high-pressure situations with clients and/or their accounts
- Thrive in a fast-paced agency environment remotely
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- High-speed internet access
Basic Skills Required
- Relevant digital marketing course in Kenya
- Expertise in using Web Analytics Platforms (including Google Analytics.)
- Certifications preferred (or in progress) should include Google Adwords, GA, Salesforce or other industry-relevant certifications
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.