- Donor Relationship Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reporting to the Country Director
Amref in Kenya, the Donor Relationship Manager will lead in the development of a multi-channel integrated approach to public and private giving for Kenya and Corporate with the support of Amref HQ
Education and knowledge
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification with at
- An understanding of modern marketing techniques, including the use of new media to drive profit.
- Knowledge of donor recruitment rationale and processes
- Knowledge of how to analyze results to assess campaign performance
- Five years significant proven experience in marketing, communications or fundraising.
- Experience in managing external agencies such as marketing agencies.
- Demonstrated experience in mass market activities leading to securing unrestricted / core funds
- Experience/Knowledge of fundraising in the civil society / international NGO environment
- Experience in working with customer or supporter/donor databases.
- Experience in building organizational brand awareness and developing communication plans
- Experience of developing donors to maximize their fundraising potential
- Thorough understanding of the principles of donor care
- Experience of delivering campaigns to recruit or retail regular donors
- Proven financial management and analytical skills including experience in planning and managing budgets.
Method of Application
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and clearly outlining your qualifications for the position (Not exceeding 2 pages); and an updated CV in PDF (Not exceeding 3 pages) highlighting all relevant educational, employment experience and availability to email@example.com The subject line for your email should read: Amref/ Donor
Relationship Manager/06/2020 Deadline for applications is 22nd June 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.