Current Driver Jobs, Konza Technopolis Jobs,
Ref No: KNDC/11/2020
Basic Salary Scale Ksh 30,000- 60,000 p.m
Terms of Service 6- Month Contract, Renewable Subject to Satisfactory Performance
Department Business Development & Innovation
Duty Station Konza Technopolis
- Driving the Authority vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out minor mechanical adjustments;
- Recognizing and reporting mechanical defaults of the vehicles;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Monitoring and reporting expiry of insurance policies for motor vehicles;
- Overseeing transport management in the absence of the Transport Officer;
- Preparing and submitting reports on transport when need arises; and
- Ensuring safety of passengers and/or goods therein.
- At least served in the grade of Driver for at least four (4) years;
- The Occupational Trade Test II Certificate OR its Equivalent
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- A defensive Driving Certificate from the Automobile Association of Kenya (AA) or its equivalent qualification from any other recognized institution;
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- A First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or any other recognized institution;
How To Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to appear for interviews at an appropriate date and time in compliance with guidelines for management of COVID-19 as communicated by the Head of Public Service on directives for meetings and public gatherings. Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and copies of relevant certificates in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be received before/on Wednesday 1st July 2020.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification