Founded in 1951, H Young & Co. (E.A.) Ltd has worked on many projects across the East African region. We boast a diverse portfolio comprising: energy, petroleum, agro processing, telecommunications, ports and marine, mining, building, cement, and infrastructure development.
Reporting to: Finance Director
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Hr Manager to lead the day-to-day operations of the HR Department. They will be reporting to the Finance Director
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to various sites and the directors
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Ensure employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, overtime, leaves, etc.)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Professional HR certification and practising licenses.
- Must have above Five years’ experience post qualification in a medium or large company in a human resource role, with at least two years in a managerial role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally.
- Strong sense of customer service Client and relationship management.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proactive, innovative, and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills: ability to analyze data from multiple sources.
- Self-starter, self-motivated; ability to work autonomously.
- Collaborative team player.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly indicating HUMAN RESOURCEMANAGER on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.