Title: HVAC Project Engineer,
Gross Salary: Very Competitive,
No of posts: 5
Our client is a leading engineering and contracting company. They seek to hire HVAC project engineers who will be tasked with ensuring successful progress and completion of assigned projects according to established schedules and specifications
- Responsible for the HVAC system construction technology and on-site construction management.
- Provide advice on construction installation and maintenance.
- Coordination with engineers and supervision of structural, controls, plumbing professional services.
- Designed the mechanical work for the industrial projects and developed cost saving ways for the project.
- Perform all necessary engineering calculations, specifications and drawings associated with sizing and specifying of engineered HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Commission HVAC systems, test and execute commissioning plans
- Provide HVAC cost information to Project Managers and end users as required to support project funding requests. Estimate costs or obtain firm quotations from equipment vendors and contractors for the proposed installation or renovation work.
- Follow and collect project billings to ensure optimal project cash flow management.
- Prepare and submit accurate weekly and monthly progress project reports.
- Engage internal and external contacts to ensure effective achievement of business development objectives.
- Ensure compliance with various regulatory organization
- Bachelor/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have 5-15 years of experience in HVAC Domain
- Proven track record of in site organization and completing projects successfully
- Proven Managerial and Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and IT fluency
- Ability to handle pressures and meet deadlines
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and current Construction events
- Ability to provide leaderships to a large team workers and subcontractors in multiple construction sites.
- Practical experience in building and construction projects.
How to apply