At Lifecare, we don’t simply provide great prices from hundreds of the best insurers. We offer a truly unique and personalised service to each and every one of our customers, to ensure they always get the cover they need, at a premium they’re prepared to pay.
This role is expected to add values to IT project delivery and business process automations in terms of execution. He/she will own the automation of manual tasks and assist in cloud and infra relates support areas to bring department efficiency
Person will also assist with risk and tools automation areas in website, data analytics and Agile Kanban service delivery support to ensure effective IT operation on daily work.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality and technical-related issues; provide first level support and troubleshooting for company applications and infrastructure
- Provides level I and II support to users.
- Identify modification requirements in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Design and create queries and reports by analyzing business and user requirements.
- Design and create tools by analyzing business, user and regulatory requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Provide assistance on application/system installation and testing.
- Provide minor programming or automation for some in-house IT projects.
- Create and maintain technical procedures and documentation for new and existing applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Participates in the support of company’s infrastructure and business applications including requirements gathering, design documentation, status of issues and enhancements and system monitoring.
- Responsible for ensuring business systems are operating efficiently. This includes monitoring system activity, providing exception reporting, requesting user feedback and tracking of enhancements.
- Participates in computer system development including all aspects relating to unit testing, parallel testing, implementation and documentation.
- Assist with research and other projects related to identifying current and future business needs.
- Ensure all users’ workstations and laptops are operational and protected against viruses; perform troubleshooting and maintenance tasks; responsible for hardware setup and software installation on all workstations and laptops.
- Provides ongoing training and assistance to individual users to enable them to take full advantage of systems software capabilities.
- Assists IT Staff in planning upgrade projects as well as installing hardware and software. Evaluates and reviews completeness and quality of the projects.
- Prepares and maintains systems policy and procedure manuals, inventory and history of systems and system operation reports; responds to systems audit requests.
- Design and maintain scripts to automate manual tasks using Power Shell, Python, SQL, batch programming, etc.
- Perform administrative functions and daily reporting tasks on Systems.
- Perform administrative functions on Infrastructure and Telephony Systems.
- Reporting: Creates reports, queries and programs according to user requirements using scripting.
- Compliance: Ensure full compliance with all the company’s policies and procedures, including Data Loss Prevention.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 16 July, 2020