Janitor Jobs, Latest University Jobs, BUC Jobs,
BUC SCALE 4
- Craft Certificate;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education grade C
- Served in the grade of Housekeeping/Catering Assistant for a period of three (3) years; and
- An Assistant Housekeeper III will be expected to perform duties similar to those of Housekeeping Assistant, but may be called upon to take charge of the cleanliness and sanitation of hostel facilities with minimum supervision. Inaddition the officer will be required to assist the housekeeper in keeping
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results proper records of hostel keys and maintenance of key racks.
- The officer will also supervise and train officers working under him/her; and
- may be called upon to take charge of the general welfare of students in the hostel
How To Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 15th June, 2020 at 5.00 pm. Applicants are advised to send their application through courier. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to:
Bomet University College,
P.O Box 701-20400,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.