- A graduate with a degree in Business, Engineering or IT.
- At least 4 year’s proven experience in risk analysis in a telecommunications or financial services environment
- Experience working in a Risk and Compliance, or Anti-money laundering product role.
- Experience of software development lifecycle is essential, in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Professional certification in risk management and information systems e.g. CISA or CPA (K) or equivalent.
- Ability to analyze significant amounts of data and information and distill it to the key points in analyzing risks in a given situation.
- A proven track record of delivering change in a complex, high volume, regulated business environment
- Ability to work within a demanding environment, being a key contributor to a fast-moving product development process.
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- High level experience and skills working with stakeholders
- Strong background in auditing, accounting or the legal field.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 24 July, 2020