Mobile App Developer Internship, Current Internships, DCA Trust Jobs
Position: Mobile App Developer Full Time Internship
We are looking for an intern who is an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talente dengineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and other platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Recent graduate (or working towards a degree) in computer science, information systems or software engineering.
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Understands the process of building, debugging and profiling apps
- A passion for all things mobile development related keeping up on trends, architectures, emerging technologies
- Self -motivated and disciplined work ethic to meet deadlines and bring the app live
- Able to work independently without supervision to code and develop the app
How To Apply
Email us at email@example.com