The Imara Mediplus Centre is a multi-specialty outpatient medical facility, attended by doctors and specialists, focused on providing holistic all inclusive care.We create better lives, by providing access to world-class healthcare services with compassion.
The successful candidate will have a ground floor opportunity as an early member of our team. You will have the unique opportunity to help build a rapidly growing leader in the healthcare market.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Triaging of patients
- Assist in basic medical procedures as per scope of licensing
- Assist in formulation of nursing & hospital policies
- Explaining patient’s findings under supervision of the nurse of clinician on duty
- At least 2 years relevant experience working in a medical facility
- Certificate from a recognized college or hospital
- Valid certificate from a reputable college or hospital
- Basic life support training
- Team player
- Critical thinker
- Good clinical acumen
Contract renewable annually.
Work station will be in Embu, Kenya.
Salary, benefits and job conditions to be discussed with shortlisted candidates only.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 18 July, 2020