Senior Mobile App
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldICT / Computer
By Joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented engineers who have built software that goes beyond borders, and across different sectors, ranging from agriculture to machine learning
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Dealing with device fragmentation.
- Working closely with a designer to achieve the best (UX) results.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- During the product development phase, maintain a good balance between business outcomes and user needs.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- You are proficient in Kotlin, Java and Swift.
- You have extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- You are capable of Cross-Platform App Development for the three major mobile platforms: Android, iPhone and Windows Phones. A skilled developer is not only experienced and able to code in one platform but is versatile enough to create apps across any platform for any device.
- You are proficient in writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc.
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
- You have experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app.
- You are familiar with Git and push notifications.
Method of Application
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject the position in the subject line.