As a PHP/Laravel Developer in Calltronix you will be mainly responsible for developing software solutions for the company. It is necessary that you have a track record that proves your skills. You will be required to take part in both oral and practical interviews to prove your proficiency in PHP/Laravel. We are interested in an individual that has good understanding of best programming practices and works towards developing great products for the company.
- Develop reusable, efficient and testable PHP modules
- Delivering software solutions that meets and exceeds the teams and company’s expectations
- Developing code that is well structured and maintainable
- Meeting with clients to understand their goals, visions and needs for products
- Should be able to validate and maintain work of other programmers
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Coordinate documentation of the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in PHP/Laravel Software development in telecommunication firm.
- Candidate is required to have proper analytical skills and possess proper problem-solving techniques
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and/or Python programming with the features associated and their applications
- Great understanding of the MVC architecture
- Familiar with working with REST API’s and integrating them with systems.
- Must be experienced with LINUX Operating system, CentOS Distro
- Experienced with database systems; MySQL/Maria DB/Oracle/PostgreSQL/Mongo DB
- Added advantage when experienced in Cloud Computing Technologies (SaaS and PaaS) – Familiar with code versioning tools such as Git
- Understand the design approach behind a scalable application
- Well versed with Agile methodologies
- Proper and practical understanding the SDLC process.
- Enjoys problem-solving and collaborating in a team environment -Able to work under limited supervision and meet deadlines.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 > PHP Framework
How To Apply
If this sounds like you, send us your CV to: email@example.com with the job reference number as the subject of the email as
Application Deadline: 19th June 2020